Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Good Morning Friends and Followers,
After some time with my daughter and grandson (whom we flew out from Georgia) for a few weeks I have finally gotten a little play time. Below are 2 tags that I created using an awesome kit by Amy Marie called "Red Hot" I have not made any extras for these as I am a little behind in my CT groups. I need to catch up a little before they boot me out. I may later make extras for you to enjoy.

Have a fantastic day!!

Here are my Show Offs 

This first tag I used the artwork of Jose Cano (which was purchased when MPT was still open) now can be purchased at SATC

In this tag I used the fantastic artwork of Zindy S.D. Nielsen which can be purchased at her store 


Here is the Awesome Kit Preview which can be purchased at the following places:


0 comments:

Followers